Cited 120 time in
- Anti-atherosclerotic and anti-inflammatory activities of catecholic xanthones and flavonoids isolated from Cudrania tricuspidata = 꾸지뽕나무로부터 분리한 카테콜릭잔톤 및 플라보노이드 항동맥경화 및
- K H Park; Yong-Dae Park; Jong Min Han; K R Im; B W Lee; I Y Jeong; Tae Sook Jeong; Woo Song Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, vol. 16, no. 21, pp. 5580-5583
- Publication Year
- The catecholic xanthones and flavonoids 1-13 were isolated from the root bark of Cudrania tricuspidata. Compounds 1 and 3-8 exhibited significant antioxidant activity against low-density lipoprotein (LDL) oxidation in the thiobarbituric acid-reactive substance (TBARS) assay. Among them, prenylated flavonoids 10-12 showed an inhibitory effect on the NO production and iNOS expression in RAW264.7 cells. Also, compounds 1, 2, 5, 7, 9, and 11 preferentially inhibited hACAT-2 than hACAT-1, whereas compounds 3, 4, 6, and 8 showed a similar specificity against hACAT-1 and -2. However, flavonoids 10, 12, and 13 dominantly inhibited hACAT-2, not hACAT-1.
- ACAT inhibitorLDL-antioxidantNitric oxideRAW264.7 cells
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomedical Research > Microbiome Convergence Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Functional Biomaterial Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.