Development of biologically active compounds from edible plant sources-XVII. = 식용식물자원으로부터 활성물질의 탐색-XVII. 싸주아리쑥(Artemisia princeps PAMPANINI, Sajuarissuk) 지상부의 화학성분
Cited 0 time in
- Development of biologically active compounds from edible plant sources-XVII. = 식용식물자원으로부터 활성물질의 탐색-XVII. 싸주아리쑥(Artemisia princeps PAMPANINI, Sajuarissuk) 지상부의 화학성분
- J S Yoo; M H Bang; E M Ahn; M C Song; H G Chung; Tae Sook Jeong; K T Lee; M S Choi; N I Baek
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 53-56
- Publication Year
- Campsis grandiflora K. Schum. flower was extracted with 80% aqueous MeOH, and concentrated extract was successively partitioned with EtOAc, n-BuOH, and . From n-BuOH fraction, two cyclohexylethanoids were isolated through repeated silica gel and Sephadex LH-20 column chromatographies. Based on physico-chemical data obtained from NMR, MS, and IR, chemical structures of compounds were determined as 1,4-dihydroxy-3,4-(epoxyethano)-5-cyclohexene (1) and cornoside (2). These compounds were isolated for the first time from C. grandiflora K. Schum flower.
- artemisia princeps; PAMPANINI; terpenoid; flavonoid
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomaterials Research > Industrial Bio-materials Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.