Development of biologically active compounds from edible plant sources-XIX: isolation of inhibitory compound on LDL-oxidation from the aerial parts of Sajabalssuk(Artemisia princeps Pampanini, Sajabalssuk)
Cited 0 time in
- Development of biologically active compounds from edible plant sources-XIX: isolation of inhibitory compound on LDL-oxidation from the aerial parts of Sajabalssuk(Artemisia princeps Pampanini, Sajabalssuk)
- M H Bang; M C Song; M W Han; D Y Lee; J K Jo; H G Chung; Tae Sook Jeong; K T Lee; M S Choi; N I Baek
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 224-227
- Publication Year
- Sajabalssuk (Artemisia princeps PAMPANINI) was extracted with 80% aqueous MeOH, and the concentrated extract was partitioned with EtOAc, n-BuOH and H₂O, successively. From the EtOAc fraction, two phenylpropanoids were isolated through the repeated silica gel and ODS column chromatographies. From the results of physico-chemical data including NMR, MS and IR, the chemical structures of the phenylpropanoids were determined as eugenol (1) and (-)-sesamin (2). They were the first to be isolated from Sajabalssuk (Artemisia princeps PAMPANINI, Sajabalssuk).
- artemisia princeps PAMPANINIeugenol(-)-sesaminLDL-oxidation
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomedical Research > Microbiome Convergence Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.