Cited 36 time in
- Macrolactins O-R, glycosylated 24-membered lactones from Bacillus sp. AH159-1
- C J Zheng; Sangku Lee; C H Lee; Won Gon Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Natural Products, vol. 70, no. 10, pp. 1632-1635
- Publication Year
- In the course of screening for inhibitors of Staphylococcus aureus peptide deformylase, four new glycosylated macrolactin compounds, macrolactins O (1), P (2), Q (3), and R (4), along with the known macrolactins B (5) and C (6), have been isolated from the liquid cultures of Bacillus sp. AH159-1. The structures of compounds 1-4 were assigned on the basis of MS and NMR data. They inhibited S. aureus peptide deformylase and also showed antibacterial activity against Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus.
- Amer Chem Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Chemical Biology Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Division of Research on National Challenges > Infectious Disease Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.