Bisbakuchiols A and B, novel dimeric meroterpenoids from Psoralea corylifolia
Cited 25 time in
- Bisbakuchiols A and B, novel dimeric meroterpenoids from Psoralea corylifolia
- C Z Wu; X F Cai; N T Dat; S S Hong; A R Han; E K Seo; B Y Hwang; J X Nan; D Lee; Jung Joon Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Tetrahedron Letters, vol. 48, no. 50, pp. 8861-8864
- Publication Year
- Two novel dimeric meroterpenoids, bisbakuchiols A and B, along with (S)-bakuchiol were isolated from the seeds of Psoralea corylifolia L. (Fabaceae). Bisbakuchiols A and B contain an unprecedented dimeric meroterpenoid skeleton in which two meroterpenes are linked through a dioxane bridge. All compounds were evaluated for their potential to inhibit hypoxia-inducible factor-1 (HIF-1) activation induced by hypoxia in a HIF-1-mediated reporter gene assay in AGS human gastric cancer cells. (S)-Bakuchiol inhibited hypoxic activation of HIF-1 with an IC50 value of 6.1 μM.
- Fabaceae; Hypoxia-inducible factor-1; Meroterpenoid; Psoralea corylifolia
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.