Inoscavin E, a free radical scavenger from the fruiting bodies of Inonotus xeranticus
Cited 8 time in
- Inoscavin E, a free radical scavenger from the fruiting bodies of Inonotus xeranticus
- In Kyoung Lee; Young Sook Kim; S J Seok; Bong Sik Yun
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Antibiotics, vol. 60, no. 12, pp. 745-747
- Publication Year
- A new free radical scavenger named inoscavin E was isolated from the fruiting bodies of Inonotus xeranticus. Its structure was determined as 2-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)-6-[(1E)-2-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)ethenyl]-4H-furo[3,2-c] pyran-4-one on the basis of spectroscopic analysis. Inoscavin E exhibited significant scavenging activity against the superoxide radical anion and ABTS radical cation.
- Free radical scavengerInonotus xeranticusInoscavin E
- Springer-Nature Pub Group
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.