Development of biologically active compounds from edible plant sources-XXII: triterpenoids from the aerial parts of Sajabalssuk(Artemisia princeps PAMPANINI) = 식용식물자원으로부터 활성물질의 탐색-XXII. 사자발쑥의 지상부로부터 tritepenoid의 분리
Cited 0 time in
- Development of biologically active compounds from edible plant sources-XXII: triterpenoids from the aerial parts of Sajabalssuk(Artemisia princeps PAMPANINI) = 식용식물자원으로부터 활성물질의 탐색-XXII. 사자발쑥의 지상부로부터 tritepenoid의 분리
- M H Bang; J G Cho; M C Song; D Y Lee; M W Han; H G Chung; Tae Sook Jeong; K T Lee; M S Choi; N I Baek
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 223-227
- Publication Year
- The aerial parts of Sajabalssuk (Artemisia princeps PAMPANINI, Sajabalssuk) was extracted with 80% aqueous MeOH, and the concentrated extract was partitioned with EtOAc, n-BuOH and H₂O, successively. From the EtOAc fraction, three cycloartane-type triterpnoids and one ursane-type triterpenoid were isolated through the repeated silica gel, ODS and Sephadex LH-20 column chromatographies. From the results of physico-chemical data including NMR, MS and IR, the chemical structures of the triterpenoids were determined as wrightial (1), wrightial acetate (2), 27-norcycloart-20(21)-ene-25-al-3β-ol acetate (3) and ursolic acid (4). No report has been found for isolation of compound 3 in the literature so far, and compounds 1, 2 and 3 were the first to be isolated from Sajabalssuk (Artemisia princeps PAMPANINI, Sajabalssuk). Also, compound 1 showed Acyl-CoA:Cholesterol acyltransferase (hACAT-1) and hACAT-2 inhibitory activity with the IC∧50 values of 33.0 and 45.0 ㎍/ml, respectively. Compounds 2 and 3 inhibited hACAT-1 activity with the IC∧50 values of 12.0 and 16.0 ㎍/ml, respectively.
- acyl-CoA:cholesterol acyltransferase (ACAT)artemisia princeps PAMPANINIsajabalssukwrightialwrightial acetate27-norcycloart-20(21)-ene-25-al-3β-ol acetateursolic acid
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomedical Research > Microbiome Convergence Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.