Synthesis and biological evaluation of decursin, prantschimgin and their derivatives
Cited 7 time in
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of decursin, prantschimgin and their derivatives
- Y Xia; K H Min; Kyeong Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Bulletin of Korean Chemical Society, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 43-48
- Publication Year
- The synthesis of coumarin-based natural products and their derivatives is described. In vitro MDR reversal activities of the synthesized compounds were evaluated in P-glycoprotein over-expressing human sarcoma cell line MES-SA/DX5. Some of the coumarin derivatives were found to show potent MDR reversal activity. In particular, pyridyl derivative (15e) exhibited more potency than verapamil.
- coumarinsdecursinmultidrug resistanceP-glycoproteinprantschimgin
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.