Suppressive effects of Anthriscus sylvestris constituents on the expression and production of matrix metalloproteinase-9 using luciferase transfected Raw 264.7 cell based assay system
Cited 0 time in
- Suppressive effects of Anthriscus sylvestris constituents on the expression and production of matrix metalloproteinase-9 using luciferase transfected Raw 264.7 cell based assay system
- Hye Sun Lim; Sei Ryang Oh; H J Lee; Young Won Chin; Kyung Seop Ahn; D E Sok; Hyeong Kyu Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, vol. 52, no. 6, pp. 620-625
- Publication Year
- Bioactivity-guided fractionation of Anthricus sylvestris extract, using matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP-9) assay, led to the isolation of deoxypodophyllotoxin (1), falcarindiol (2), (-)-hinokinin (3), and (-)-hibalactone (4). All compounds obtained were evaluated for the inhibitory activities against MMP-9 in luciferase and zymographic assays. Of these compounds, compounds 1 (IC50 0.5 nM) and 2 (IC50 8.4 μM) were found to inhibit MMP-9 expression in the PGL4.14-MMP-9-Luc plasmid transfected Raw 264.7 cells, and MMP-9 production in a gelatin zymographic assay.
- Anthricus sylvestris; deoxypodophyllotoxin; falcarindiol; luciferase assay, matrix; metalloproteinase-9; zymography
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Medicine Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.