Cited 3 time in
- Quinolone alkaloids from Evodiae fructus inhibit LFA-1/ICAM-1-mediated cell adhesion
- Seung Woong Lee; Jong Sun Chang; Lim Juhwan; Kim Minseok; Su-Jin Park; Hyung Jae Jung; Min-Soo Kim; Woo Song Lee; Mun Chual Rho
- Bibliographic Citation
- Bulletin of Korean Chemical Society, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 64-68
- Publication Year
- Four quinolone alkaloids were isolated by bioactivity-guided fractionation from the methanol extracts of Evodiae fructus fruits. Structures of compounds were elucidated by spectroscopic analysis (1H-, 13C-NMR and MS), as follows: 1-methyl-2-undecyl-4(1H)-quinolone (1), evocarpine (2), dihydroevocarpine (3) and mixture of [1-methyl-2-[(Z)-10- pentadecenyl]-4(1H)- quinolone and 1-methyl-2-[(Z)-6-pentadecenyl]-4(1H)-quinolone] (4). They inhibited the interaction of sICAM-1 and LFA-1 in THP-1 cells at IC50 values of >150 (1), 109.8 (2), >150 (3) and 40.9 μM (4), respectively.
- Evodiae fructusRutaceaeQuinolone alkaloidCell adhesion moleculesTHP-1 cells
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Functional Biomaterial Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Microbial Biotechnology Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.